The scheme operates to encourage newcomers to start out in motor sport and existing competitors to try out different disciplines of motor sport.
The scheme is only open to fully paid up members.
- The scheme shall pay all organiser’s permit fees for Harington rounds and other Clubsport/Clubmans level events aimed at introducing newcomers and organised by Stockport 061 Motor Club Limited.
- Upon application by an eligible member the scheme shall pay the entry fee, to a maximum of £50 per event, for any crew containing a competitor on his .her first event in that discipline.
- The funds of the sponsorship scheme shall be used to replace, repair or otherwise re-instate any equipment required ti ioerate the 061 Rally Results Service, including all equipment and consumables, and shall be used to dfray reasonable expenses of any operators of the 061 Rally Results Service while acting for Stockport 061 Motor Club Limited.
- The Committee may, on occasions, and at its total discretion pay the entry fee of any member ( upto a maximum of £50) on any event where the committee considers that there are special circumstances which warrant such use of the funds.
- Claims must be made in writing by the claimant and must contain the following information: Full name of claimant, Date of event, Name of event, Entry fee (exluding insurance, breakfasts etc). Claims can be made within a reasonable time before or following the event, but pauments will only be made on receipt of evidence that the claimant made a valid entry to the event and made every effort to compete on the event.
- Payment of claims can be withdrawn at any time by the committee entirely at its discretion.
All the above are subject to sufficient funds being available within the scheme and all payments shall be at the discretion of the committee of Stockport 061 Motor Club Limited.
If you want more information on how to claim under the Sponsorship Scheme, please contact Alan Ogden.